Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Last Week

We've started the last week. It's gone by both really fast and really slowly!

I finally feel a little "caught up" to the month 2 workouts, in that I can do a lot more reps and am not passed out for a half hour after finishing. However, the overall length of the workouts and trying to fit it into my schedule is starting to wear me down. All in all, I'm really happy I did it...and really happy the end is in sight.

One week from tonight, B-Spec and I are planning on getting together to do our final Fit Test. I hope to see some strong improvement. I proposed to several major TV stations that they broadcast it live, and have life size posters of our "before" pictures drawn up so we could run out through them and you can see our impressive new bodies. I'm still waiting to hear back from them, but I'm guessing it's a no go. Sorry to say, but you'll just have to be glued to your seats Wednesday sometime to see us post the final results.

Stay Classy,
B-Mil

No comments:

Post a Comment