Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm going to belt kick you in the nuts

Insanity fans-- It is with great pleasure that I share the following news.

Following my Insanity workout today, I decided it was time to learn a little bit more about the Cast I have worked out beside for the last 7 weeks. Upon googling "Insanity cast", I was elated to find that the third result was "Team Beachbody - LOVE Insanity - Hate Tonya!". Looks like Ben and Ben aren't the only ones with a strong opinion about Tonya.

Digging further, I confirmed that Tanya is smiling at the camera to try to build her brand: Turns out she's been in a wide range of workout and music videos and no doubt wants more gigs. More research is required, but I couldn't wait to share. Check out her website: www.taniaante.com

I'm smiling because I love it.

B-Spec

No comments:

Post a Comment