Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fit Test 2

I'd like to start off the post by congratulating B-Spec on huge improvements in his fit test.  I am truly in awe of your insanitude.

Sorry the blog has been lacking those posts that you crave so much.  Holiday travels with family and getting enormous have left little time in front of the computer.  Rest assured, I'm alive and resolve to post more regularly.


Fit Test 1
Fit Test 2
Switch Kicks
116
120
Power Jacks
48
56
Power Knees
77
84
Power Jumps
43
50
Globe Jumps
9
7
Suicide Jacks
14
19
Push-Up Jacks
21
27
Low Plank Obliques
46
55


As you can see, similar to B-Spec, I had what I consider some huge improvements.  Morale is high.  As you can see, I actually decreased in Globe Jumps.  I think that's mostly due to the low ceiling at the site of my first test--my basement--compared to the second test--my wife's parents' basement. 

We're fifteen days in--which ranks as addled on the insanity scale--and I still have muscle soreness some days.  I think as my cardio improves I'm able to focus more on the exercises and get more benefit.

One of the people on the fit test is Tanya, the young woman B-Spec so accurately identified as Shaun T's squeeze.  My personal goal is to beat her in all areas of the fit test.  While some are probably out of reach, I find her so annoying that I'll push through to try and get her.

Stay Classy,
B-Mil

As a side note--I think B Spec and I differ on how to count switch kicks and low plank obliques.  He's counting every other one (i.e. both right and left count as one) whereas I count each and every one.  It seems like Tanya is counting every one and since I have a personal vendetta against her, I have to follow suit so I can crush her.

No comments:

Post a Comment