Sunday, January 9, 2011

Don't have your legs too far apart. Put your legs closer together. JOSH!

I'm feeling pretty Insane these days. Here are things I do and do not like:

Likes:
  • After watching each of the tapes multiple times you start to pick up on weird interactions between the actors. For example, in Plyo Cardo Circuit, Shaun T scolds Josh for keeping his legs too far apart during the cool-down stretch. During Cardio Abs, one of the girls almost falls multiple times while doing the oblique jumps. The more I watch, the more stuff stuff I notice and the funnier it seems.
  • The soundtrack is awesome. I love how the music sounds almost like the Top Gun theme when you are working through the final reps of your last circuit-- it gives me the energy to keep pushing. I also love the abstract and relaxing sounds from stretching sessions.
  • I think Insanity is helping me add new moves to my dance repertoire: 1-2-3 Heisman and Mummy Kicks could bring down the house at Longworth's
Dislikes:
  • Tanya: She doesn't even really do the moves. She half-asses it to make it look like she's going really fast, while in fact she is only doing quarter movements. Her High knees? More like Kind of High Knees.
  • The creepy voice that whispers "Beach Body" when you turn on the DVDs.
  • Commercials for Shakeology nutritional supplements
Remember to breathe through the stretch.
B-Spec

No comments:

Post a Comment