Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Officially Out of Sanity

So today is Day 5 and I've thought long and hard about the journey to Insanity's completion.  Please entertain the following:


Please note that the first delta in one's sanity level occurs on Day 5.  That is because we did the Pure Cardio workout.  It was insane.

Most of the workouts thus far have followed this pattern:

Do a series of about 6 exercises back to back, 30 seconds each.  Get a 30 second rest.  Repeat that series 3 times, each time increasing intensity of the workout.  Get a minute rest, start a new series.  On average (based on my experience of 4 huge days) do about 3 series.  Pass out.


Today, we just did 15 minute long exercise back to back.  In no way is that sane.  It is, in fact, unreasonable.  It was pure cardio in every sense.  My muscles actually aren't as dead today as most days, despite the difficulty of some of the exercise.  I had to rest so much during some of them that my muscles didn't work out to max like normal.  It's good to know the program works all aspects of "getting in shape" and depressing to think I have so far to go on them.  But I have 55 days to do it!

Stay Classy,
B-Mil




This is the first picture that pops up when you Google
"Tired after Insanity workout," and it pretty much sums up
what I felt like after Pure Cardio.  A tired woman.

And by the way, this is the ninth picture that comes up when you Google "Tired after Insanity Workout," and it pretty much sums up what I feel like while doing the workouts.

1 comment: