Monday, December 20, 2010

B-Mil's first 2 days of being insane

When B Spec proposed doing INSANITY, I was initially skeptical.  I had never really done workouts like this much less "the most difficult workout program ever put on DVD." 

I decided to do it for 3 reasons:

1. It gave me an excuse to buy something off an infomercial.  It served doubly as also being my first craigslist purchase.
2. It might be the only thing that will get me back into an exercise routine between kids, work, and the gray Cincinnati winters.
3. It was called INSANITY.  How could it not be awesome?

We decided to do the blog for 3 reasons:

1. To satiate others' burning interest and questions about the workouts and programs and how impressive our bodies will become.
2. To keep us motivated and held accountable to actually do the workout.
3. To set the Internet world record for the number of times "Insanity" is said in a 60 day period.

I'll give more in depth details of each workout as we go on so you get an idea of what exercises are actually done, but in the interest of brevity for my first post, I'll leave it at this: I've survived so far.

Here are my Fit Test results:

Switch Kicks: 116
Power Jacks: 48
Power Knees: 77
Globe Jumps: 9
Suicide Jacks: 14
Push-up Jacks: 21
Low Plank Obliques: 46

I'm off to decrease my sanity level.

Stay classy,
B-Mil

No comments:

Post a Comment